1. Data protection at a glance
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by AMPAC Gesellschaft für elektrotechnische Produkte mbH (hereinafter: AMPAC GmbH). The contact data can be Imprint of this Website Remove.
How do we collect your data?
Your data will be collected on the one part by notifying us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of the page call). This data will be collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure the correct provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive free information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time. You also have the right to request the rectification, blocking or deletion of such data. You can contact us at any time at the address indicated in the imprint for further questions about the subject of data protection. In addition, you are entitled to a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Third-party analysis tools and tools
2. General notes and mandatory information
AMPAC GmbH as a Operator of these pages takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This privacy statement explains what data we collect and what we use it for.
It also explains how and for what purpose that happens.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect the data from access by third parties.
Note to the responsible body
This data protection information applies FüR Data Processing On this website By:
AMPACGesellschaft für eletrotechnische Produkte mbH (hereinafter: AMPAC GmbH)
Business Phone: +49 2191 86 84
Fax: +49 2191 82667
The Corporate Data Protection officer of AMPAC GmbH is at the above address, attn: Mr. Marinov or at email@example.com accessible.
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing processes are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any time. An informal message will be sent to us by e-mail. The legality of the data processing until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the case of data protection violations, the person concerned is entitled to a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the state Commissioner of the federal State in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found in the following link:
Right to Data transferability
You have the right to have data, which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in the performance of a contract, delivered to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another person responsible, this is only possible if it is technically feasible.
Information, blocking, deletion
You have at all times the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if applicable, a right to rectification, blocking or Deletion of this data. For this as well as for further questions about personal data you can contact us at any time under the address given in the imprint.
3. Data collection on our website
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created becomes. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit.
Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you wish to use are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO saved. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (such as cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, they will be treated separately
Server log files
When you visit our website www.ampacremscheid.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
4. Analysis Tools and Advertising
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
This website uses web analytics service features Matomo. Provider is Piwik Pro GmbH, Lina-Bommer-Weg 6, 51149 Köln.
Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on servers in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. Users can prevent the installation of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly. However, we remind the user that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. Here you can exclude yourself from the tracking of all Web Analytics tools used (opt-out). To enable this feature, please click here to set an opt- out
6. Passing on data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that that you have a predominantly
- legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B DSGVO is required for the clearing
7. Involvement by parties affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to appeal, the source of their data, if it was not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful request information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and complain to a supervisory authority in accordance
8. Right to Object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Validity and amendment of this Privacy statement